HOME   20 Years
Contact Us Email Facebook Twitter

Program credit & transcript

KEI programs include (at no additional charge) one official and one unofficial transcript. Additional transcripts can be requested by submitting the Additional Transcript Request form with payment.

Program transcripts are issued by the host university abroad, KEI, co-sponsoring institution (CSI) and/or KEI's university of record (UOR). Co-sponsoring institutions and universities of record are accredited in the USA. There is no additional fee for the CSI and UOR transcript, but you must inform KEI before the program. Ask your academic and/or study abroad advisor about the type of transcript your university prefers.

Summer programs may offer courses taught by visiting professors from universities in the USA, which will award credit and issue transcripts for such courses. Visit program pages for specific information about credit and transcripts.

Frequently asked questions...

Are transcripts included with my program?
How do I request additional transcripts?
Are KEI programs accredited in the USA?
What is the university of record?
What is a co-sponsor institution?
What institution will issue my program transcripts?
What if I want transcripts from both the host institution and university of record?
When are program transcripts sent?
What if I need my transcripts sooner?
Where do I specify the address for mailing my official and unofficial transcripts?
I am interested in a degree/certificate program abroad. What institution issues my transcripts?
Download files