PRICES & DATES
If you attend a KEI Affiliated university or college, you will receive a $1,000 Affiliate Grant towards a semester, trimester, quarter and academic year program. Note that the $1,000 Affiliate Grant does not apply to summer programs. Read the application deadlines and requirements before starting the application. Dates and fees in italics are tentative and subject to change. Check back periodically for updates. Consult with a KEI Program Manager before purchasing airline tickets.
|Term||Arrival Date||Departure Date||Price||Application Status|
|Fall Trimester 2022||26 June 2022||19 October 2022||$16,950||Closed|
|Winter Trimester 2022*||20 October 2022||17 February 2023||$16,950||Closed|
|Academic Year 2023*||11 February 2023||19 October 2023||$33,900||Closed|
|Spring Trimester 2023||11 February 2023||8 June 2023||$16,950||Closed|
|Fall Trimester 2023||26 June 2023||19 October 2023||$16,950||Apply now|
|Winter Trimester 2023*||19 October 2023||16 February 2024||$16,950||Apply now|
|Academic Year 2024*||10 February 2024||18 October 2024||$33,900||Apply now|
|Spring Trimester 2024||10 February 2024||7 June 2024||$16,950||Apply now|
|Fall Trimester 2024||25 June 2024||18 October 2024||$16,950||Apply now|
|Winter Trimester 2024*||18 October 2024||15 February 2025||$16,950||Apply now|
- The Australian Academic year starts with Spring (Trimester 1) and continues through Fall (Trimester 2).
- The Winter (Trimester 3) is only open to students who combine the Fall & Winter, or Fall, Winter & Spring trimesters. Contact KEI for more information.
- Students can live and study at the Nathan (Brisbane) or the Gold Coast campus. Note that a $1500 per trimester housing supplement may apply depending on the chosen housing option. Speak with a KEI Program Manager regarding housing options.
- Certain courses at the South Bank campus have an additional lab/tutorial fee.
KEI offers grants, payment plans and incentives to qualified students. KEI also accepts all forms of federal, state, institutional and external aid that can be used for education abroad. Examples of external aid that are applicable to programs in Australia include:
Visit the Financial Aid & Payments page to learn about additional scholarships and funding options for study abroad.
- Tuition and fees at host university
- Housing for duration of program
- Medical and travel insurance
- Cultural field trips and activities
- Internship for qualified students
- Access to educational facilities
- Official transcript
- Pre-departure and on-site support
- Onsite Director
- Airport welcome and transfer
- Onsite orientation
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Use of mobile telephone